Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Adam Lanza's Amazon.com Profile. oMFG
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.amazon.com]

Get your screenshots handy...

Lords of 2112, Lords of Creation 121 2112 112 look it up.

This is the blueprint for the Black Awakening.

Rip a hole in your reality, see through the haze.
October 30, 2011 By Daniel Mitchell ""Blackdogmanshredder""
At least three mass murderers have been associated with this book since its release. The Lords of 2112 is a Catcher in the Rye for the modern psycho and the reasons are quite obvious once you have read and analyzed the contents of this book. It is written in some form of coded, double-entendre that is somewhat hard for the layman to decipher, but the manical message is crystal clear to those for which this book was intended to reach. When I read The Lords of 2112, I could literally feel bugs crawling all over my skin, eating in to my brain. The Lords of 2112 is pure sickness! I believe it should be banned in America forever. It is too dangerous to have this available to nut-jobs like Jared Loughner, Anders Breivik, and Scott Dekraai. Who will be the next person to go completely insane from reading this book!!!

3 out of 9 found this helpful
Amazon Verified Purchase

[link to www.youtube.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP