Users Online Now: 1,479 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 54,602
Pageviews Today: 107,920Threads Today: 47Posts Today: 812
01:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have a question for all the people who believe guns should be taken away or the ones who don't own guns.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What would you do if a few thugs broke into your house? Wat if they started raping your wife, raping your daughters? What are you going to do when they murder your whole family and you couldn't save them because you don't believe in having a gun? Crazy people, criminals with guns are bad, but a person who is stable and owns a gun becomes a life saver.

I tell you riight now if someone broke in your house killed your whole family ,left you alive you would regret not owning a gun.so in my opinion it's better to have a gun a never have to use it then to get in a situation where you need a gun and don't have one.

Some people say "libtards" will say if you own a gun you have already put in your mind to kill someone,that's not true the person with the gun doesn't want to kill but will if need be, we don't own guns because we want to kill people, we buy guns just in case. I would hate to have to kill someone, but if my family, me , or even strangers in a store was ever in trouble I would like to know I could save them, I wouldn't want to go through life thinking damn if I had a gun I could have saved my family, or 27 people in a school.

So if they ever ban guns you will see more murders,rapes,home invasions.what would deter the thugs,gangs, from doing what they want?

If the criminals knew lots of people were carrying guns, teachers also, then they would think twice about doing these things, and if they did try to do these things they wouldn't kill nearly as many.

iMagine the theater shooting, the school shootings,the mall shootings or even the work place shootings, what do they all have in common? Nobody had a gun except the criminal.if one person who knew how to use a gun would have been at any of these places we wouldn't be talking about the deaths of these people, we would be talking about the heros who saved many loves and killed the criminal.

What wil happen if all guns were taking? Dont you think the criminals would start using knives,axes,machetes, etc... We can't stop the crazy people from wanting to murder, but we can deter them and stop them from succeeding if more people had concealed weapon permits.

I advise everyone on glp to go get your permit to carry, and let's be prepared to save some lives of we are ever in that situation.and if you live in a state where you can't own a gun then get out because you are defenseless, the criminals still have their guns,you can believe that.

Peace
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP