Users Online Now: 1,152 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 36,116
Pageviews Today: 64,971Threads Today: 27Posts Today: 540
01:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject School Scene in I, Pet Goat 2 - Children Being 'Sacrificed' by the APPLE CONCEPTION - Lotus Birth [SANDY=GREASE!]?!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know this video was analyzed a gazillion times but the school scene really struck me, like it has now for most of us.

The title alludes to the SEQUEL of that fateful day of 9/11 and the book that Bush had in his hand:

The school scene is the opening scene that ends at 1:50 with the US flag torn in half...very symbolic.

I was staring at the girl's face holding the apple. Her expression to me shows how weak she felt holding it in her hands. There was a moment where she was overcome by whatever 'powers' it had and that's when she became lethargic and let it go. I'm sure many others had a similar vision. Those BLUE children were the result of what happened when you hold the apple...at least that's how it looked to me. I believe that she too was going to end up like them.

Obama wiping his left eye at the CT massacre press conference was so odd and well he SEEMED overcome with emotion.

Back to the opening ceremony of the Olympics, the GOSH (Great Ormond Street Hospital) logo had a tear from the left eye. See more in this blog:

The Tears Of Obama, Sandy Hook And GOSH
[link to merovee.wordpress.com]

Here's what I saw in the scene based on the montages below:

:ipetgoat1:

- he winked his left eye and I noticed a peculiar crescent 'moon' shape on his cheek with a mole to the left.

- a black paintbrush mark that could be a 7 or L and the white one being another crescent, the letter C or half zero/circle. The apple stops right next to it...almost as if it became a double circle or eclipses the crescent 'moon' shape. It reminded me of John Dee/James Bond 007 too hmm

- the girl sits in a gold-colored circle with a teardrop to the right...another reference to tears from pain and loss.

- the steel-toe cowboys boots were odd and also a mysterious coin was hidden underneath. I tried to get a closeup but can't tell what the inscription is...some kind of shield/logo...hmm

:ipetgoat2:

I tried to get a closeup of the map...this is the best I got. The pushpins have it right to the recent major events that happened since 9/11! Although the OK City bombing was in '95, Oklahoma stood out to be strange. There's a college football team called the Oklahoma State Cowboys...hmm

:ipetgoat3:

Then the APPLE split in two. The two separate seeds from one WOMB came forth...like two umbilical cords that joined into one blossoming pink lotus flower.

The LOTUS 'BIRTH' scared the heck out of the POTUS blink!

Was he too going to turn BLUE like the children? The sweat drop on his forehead looked blue...hmm

This has to be about the Royal pregnancy...NO DOUBT.

canny

What Is the Meaning of the Pink Lotus?

The pink lotus is India's national flower, and can be seen poking through murky waters and displaying its beautiful dinner-plate-sized petals.

Buddhism-
the lotus's life is a symbolic representation of the evolution of the soul; the lotus springs from the muddy depths to rise through murky water and into the sunlight to become a beautiful flower.

India- It is known as the sacred lotus, and is depicted as the seat of the goddess of wealth and good fortune. The goddess Lakshmi sits upon this pink flower and is said to have been born of it. Similar to the Buddhist belief, the lotus in Hinduism represents non-attachment. Because the flower rises above the waters and is untouched by them, it is sacred.

China- It is representative of cleanliness and creativity in adverse surroundings; it is also the symbol for the **seventh month.

Egypt-
It is depicted in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs is called the **blue lotus. The blue lotus is actually a waterlily that grows on the banks of the Nile. Today the blue lotus is almost extinct. Fossils of the blue lotus were found scattered across Tutankhamen's body. The legend tells that the sun was actually born of the lotus because of its ability to imitate the stars rising and setting as the petals close and open with the day and night.

[link to www.ehow.com]

**JULY 2013...possible month Kate will give birth!

**blue lotus alludes to the BLUE figures in the background

Then there's the actual LOTUS BIRTH:

Lotus birth, or umbilical nonseverance, is the practice of leaving the umbilical cord attached to both the baby and the placenta following birth, without clamping or severing, and allowing the cord the time to detach from the baby naturally. In this way the baby, cord and placenta are treated as a single unit until detachment occurs, generally two to three days after birth.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

More Q&A about the Lotus Birth process:

[link to www.lotusfertility.com]

:girl:

God’s Love for Jerusalem

As for your nativity, on the day you were born your navel cord was not cut,
nor were you washed in water to cleanse you;
you were not rubbed with salt nor wrapped in swaddling cloths.
No eye pitied you, to do any of these things for you,
to have compassion on you;
but you were thrown out into the open field,
when you yourself were loathed on the day you were born.
And when I passed by you and saw you struggling in your own blood,
I said to you in your blood, ‘Live!’
Yes, I said to you in your blood, ‘Live!’
I made you thrive like a plant in the field;
and you grew, matured, and became very beautiful.

~ Ezekiel 16:4-7
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP