Users Online Now: 1,314 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 65,030
Pageviews Today: 115,979Threads Today: 54Posts Today: 588
01:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The founding fathers were FAR wiser and better educated than people are today...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message They may not have had advanced (accumulated) scientific knowledge that we have today, but they had far more wisdom, common sense, and insight, than the vast majority of people today. They understood the nature of man, and the nature of tyranny far better then people do today, even though people today have had far more history to look back at.

Nowadays... REAL history is simply not taught in the schools. But worse than that, REVISIONIST (phony and skewed) history is taught instead. in contrast, the founders were well read, educated (with a REAL education and not a libtard "education"), and some of them accomplished more by the time they were 25, than people do their whole lives, today.

Were they perfect? Of course not. That's not the point. They were men, and NO man has ever been perfect, except for One. The point is, they were brilliant men. And these brilliant men risked EVERYTHING to obtain the only thing that's really worth ANYTHING.

Like "Braveheart" said... "What will you do without freedom"?

I know that the libs are just BURNING with desire to throw away the last amendments to the Bill of Rights. We've already thrown away the 4th, the 6th, and the 10th, and we've been feverishly chiseling away at the 1st as well. And now the libs want to flush the 2nd too.

The founders, who were FAR more intelligent than ANY politicians that we presently have in office (since Ron Paul left), did everything in their power to make sure that we would not have to go through what THEY did. And yes, they even warned us that we may indeed HAVE to go through what they did from time to time, because they KNEW the nature of man, and the relentless nature of tyranny.

So I ask you... Who are you going to trust?

Someone like Ben Franklin, who said:

"Those who would trade liberty for security deserve neither?

Or...

Someone like Obama, who said:

"Are we prepared to say that violence visited upon our children year after year after year is the price for our freedom?"

Obama is asking us to give up our freedom, for a SUPPOSED "security."

Now ask yourself... "Will I REALLY be safe if my more of my freedoms and privacy are taken?" And if so, what do you base that on?

Do you REALLY believe that you will be "safe", when ALL indicators are that crime will RISE, if we are made more defenseless?

People, the constitution is NOT the problem. Moral degradation, television, video games, and psychotropic meds, are a great deal of the problem. People have no hope, no bearing, no direction, and no REAL purpose! How can people continually feed their minds with such PURE GARBAGE, and yet expect any GOOD outcome from that? Some people BECOME what they BEHOLD, if they behold it often enough.

I'll tell you this... There is NO WAY that you can expect tragedies NOT to happen, in a "society" like this. I am not preaching here. I am simply telling you that it is patently RIDICULOUS to expect people to exemplify goodness and kindness and good will towards men, when they feed on nothing but death and destruction.

Some people handle it better than others, but that does not negate the point. In a grossly corrupted "society", there are going to be OUTRAGEOUS acts, like we saw recently. And the answer is NOT to penalize GOOD people. Or to put GOOD people's life in danger, whether it be by criminals, or by government, like our founding fathers were the MOST concerned with.

The answer is to RETURN to the constitution. And LET people defend themselves, according to the 2nd amendment. If you want to feel safe, then go about it like our founders MADE PROVISIONS for. Not like some COMMUNIST PUPPET expects you to believe will work.

I could site here and quote you HUNDREDS of brilliant comments made by the founders, but I shouldn't HAVE to. People need to start LEARNING about their rights, if they ever expect to KEEP them.

Thomas Jefferson said:

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."

Patrick Henry said:

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."

As I said, I could quote you HUNDREDS of nuggets of wisdom, but I will leave it at that. It's up to you to decide. Do you LEARN from history, or will you be doomed to repeat it?

Now is the time to decide.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP