Users Online Now: 1,953 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 381,856
Pageviews Today: 633,363Threads Today: 214Posts Today: 3,889
08:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WANT DOOM? I just googled rotation reversal and came up with this....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message as you all know that a unique period of alignment is occurring, like so unique it won't happen for another 26,000 years... I have no clue what happened then and not sure what will happen now. but I logical in thinking about the power of magnetics and the length things have grown around us, the size of trees, the erosion of soil, places water used to be and now isn't and the civilisations that were submerged under water...

all takes me back to maybe 26,000 years is like a reset... a end in time that only crocodiles or underground entities can survive...

anyway, I found this...

I paraphrase him: "If you think of energy as a highly diluted form of mass, you can imagine mass as a highly concentrated form of energy. Then one can visualize magnetic attraction and repulsion as streams of photons with their corkscrew shaped wave functions screwing into (attraction) or screwing out of (repulsing) each other."

Another way to understand this spiraling, torquing energy flow is to look up the 'corkscrew rule' which states that the magnetic field, of a wire's current, flows in a clockwise rotation when going away from you.

The point here is that if the rotation of the Earth is sustained by a magnetic spiral from the 'corkscrew rule'Â running up its axis, then this can be instantly reversed by a single blast of energy, from the sun, that is over 100 times the magnetic power of our magnetosphere.
This means the corkscrew, torquing current turning our Earth can be flipped like a light switch! It's just that easy.

All of this seems eminently possible, to me. I am curious to know what others think about this possibility. The disintegrating magnetosphere graphs we see every day only lessen the amount of energy the sun would need to flip the mag-poles of our Earth.

The rotation reversal scenario is simple, with just 7 steps.

1) The Sun gets energized (from the million degree cloud)
2) The sun gets agitated to release energy
3) The earth gets blasted with over 100x our magnetosphere's energy
4) The magnetic poles flip, (but not the rotational poles, yet.)
5) The corkscrew rule, or effect, that presumably runs down the Earth's axis and turns the Earth (CCW in relation to the sun) would then reverse rotation. This would, of course, start braking the current counter clockwise rotation and gradually slow the earth's spin over the coming weeks or months.
6) The Earth stops, staggers like a drunk for a short time, and at this point the rotation axis may align with the new magnetic axis, its hard to predict.
7) The Earth finally starts rotating by the now reversed corkscrew effect, until the Sun rises in the West.

This may not sound too damaging to our world, but consider this:

1) The initial sun blast (CME or EMP) would probably shortout the entire electrical grid and everything that rests upon it, including cars, planes, communications, water pumps, gas pumps, lights, and refrigeration, etc.
2) The reversal of the magnetic corkscrew and core would generate intense heat that would melt the crust of the Earth and push up the aquifers creating flooding and a steamy atmosphere. This super heated crust could break off chunks of continents and float them away.
3) The longer days and nights would produce extreme temperatures and winds, possible hurricanes and tornadoes. 400 hundred mph winds would likely flatten 90% of the buildings on Earth along with most crops.
4) The equatorial bulge of the Earth, which is 26 mile deep water, is only held in place by the centrifugal force of rotation. This would back-flow towards coasts and seaports, off the equator. The ports on the equator would become too shallow to navigate. This back flow would inundate coastal cities and interrupt shipping and communications for some time. It would also force billions of coastal dwellers uphill where they would likely starve and die from exposure. Fighting over limited stockpiles and quarry would likely result.
5) With the redistribution of water, comes the dreaded redistribution of water weight upon the tectonic plates. This would likely trigger massive earthquakes and massive sinking of coasts and river valleys. The US Navy, according to leaked rumors, apparently thinks the New Madrid fault, running under the Mississippi River, would release 3 separate 9.M quakes when the Mississippi got to be about 100 miles wide. Such a series of quakes would liquefy the Midwest of America and destroy the crops and farmers so many depend upon. All the bridges across the Mississippi would be lost and the nation effectively cut in half.
6) With the tectonic plates in flux, volcanism would erupt like never before and release far more ash than we have with the current minor Icelandic events. Ash flows could possibly destroy everything that the flooding and earthquakes missed.
7) Finally, with the Earth just floundering in space, the rotational spinning axis of the Earth might disappear and start lining up with the new magnetic poles, but if it flounders for a while, stars will seem to fall into the sea and the sun could rise of the the north pole! Itâ?Ts hard to say what would happen, but obviously if the rotation pole moved just a dozen degrees any which way, it would ruin existing climates, and change the equator, as we have come to enjoy it and generate mass extinctions and migrations.

Source : [link to www.fourwinds10.net]

that is pretty scary stuff, but who really knows.

all I know is I am not prepared for any of it, probably like the rest of you...

so what would be the best way to survive??
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP