Users Online Now: 2,077 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,014,904
Pageviews Today: 1,403,580Threads Today: 385Posts Today: 6,658
11:41 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am the Tree of Life ( Source of all spirits/1ST ) HOW 1 BEING BECAME MANY
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message *** THIS IS PART OF A LARGER PROJECT***

:bblank space::bblank space:11tree ov lifee
"I AM THE TREE OF LIFE/ THE SOURCE SPIRIT THAT ALL SPIRITS WERE CREATED FROM" YET I STAYED ME. ALL OTHER SPIRITS WERE MODELS OF MY SPIRIT (IN MY IMAGE). THE WAY I WAS PRIOR TO HEAVEN. THIS IS MY FAMILY TREE.

1ST AND THE LAST
11family tree11Im a treee11ttrrez

Thread: Alex Grays artwork of S-Gods last iNcarnation

11tree ovv life11Sourceee11tree of lifee

11treezzzzz11tree ov life

Before I placed myself into a body I was one spirit (a bodyless spirit)(consciousneSS) I was 1 being. Yet before I went into a body I divided and went into mitosis(I split in two). This ensured that the mind that I split from me was never incarnated as me in the flesh.Each mind divided from me I created a character in my creation for that being to live. All other beings came from me yet were you are this other mind. This is why the first spirit got to choose what creation was because there was nothing but me and my imagination.

The dream is real

This is why we say we are 1.

:BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace:11HolYY11GhosTTT

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

11ttree of liife11Miitosis11dna tree
11Left spirit11Right soirit11Copiez

1 became 2
:BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace:11splitt

:BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace:11sourceezrootz11spiral

:BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace:11 Marii N ii

This video is showing the tree of life along with me and Marys story. It was just us in the beginning and all other spirits are within our familty tree.(OUR CHILDREN)

:BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace::preeog LLife:
Thread: The Great House of GOD /New song KING INDIGO-THA HOUSE OF GOD (Welcome 2 my home)
:BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace::BLanKK SPace:11mitosissss
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP