Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I Know How to Get Information Sent Back From the Future
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know how to send information from the future back to the present, and am putting it out there for anyone who has the correct training to utilize it. I am actually serious about this.

Method is as follows...

Subject A. From future point who is trained in remote viewing travels with soul back in time, to recipient host B. who is in a Abraham-Hicks style trance and able to transfer the consciousness through and speak or narrate the message to a person who records it.

Remote Viewing Training Manual
[link to www.remoteviewed.com]

Abraham Hicks (example of signal line tapping of remote consciousness)
[link to www.abraham-hicks.com]

Psychic Warrior - A book showing the capabilities of the Remote Viewer.

People have been trying to single-handedly win the lottery by pre-viewing the numbers. However this does not work too well, and although they can usually get up to 3-4 numbers they are unable to get them all.

This is a different approach allowing the transference of participating future subjects who are highly trained in remote viewing to transfer their consciousness back to the present where someone in the correctly trained state can receive and decipher and pass the message.

Major Ed Dames training DVD on remote viewing the Lottery.
[link to www.remoteviewingproducts.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP