Users Online Now: 2,123 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 511,654
Pageviews Today: 879,204Threads Today: 386Posts Today: 6,013
11:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A sudden thought occured to me about the whole 2012 thing....CONSIDER THIS....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I remember in the years leading up to the Y2K "Crisis" the media was ALL OVER it..promoting it..selling it..spreading it..PUSHING it..

AND NOTHING HAPPENNED.

NOW we have the OPPOSITE..

I was watching the TV news yesterday morning..and they had two "Experts" on, basically MOCKING with UTTERLY TWISTED and STUPID parodies the whole 2012 thing.

They had NO CLUE what they were talking about and basically said that ANYONE who beleived 2012 would bring ANY change..doom or enlightenment or ANYTHING at all were all NUTCASES.

They POO POOED the whole thing in the most DERISIVE kinda way..in fact..they looked and acted DESPERATE to run the whole thing down....

Now..we all know the media is FULL OF SHIT.

When THEY say there will be DOOM...you can guarantee there WONT be..

but when they OPENLY and HATINGLY MOCK those who say there COULD be doom OR enlightenment..or ANYTHING for that matter..and do it in a NERVOUS kinda way...you can bet they ARE trying to HIDE something.

Just a thought.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP