Users Online Now: 2,069 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,175,449
Pageviews Today: 1,966,512Threads Today: 789Posts Today: 13,556
07:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Conn. Gov. Malloy tells Lt. Vance and pigs to f-off!! Personally tells families that their kids were killed in shooting when they wouldn't!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well, he didn't say f-off, but he did what a decent human being would do while families were standing around for hours waiting to hear about their kids, and the cops were saying- if they don't get returned to you today, they never will! Governor Dannel Malloy is Hero! Will the cops prosecute him to the full extent of the law?

I'm so sick of looking at that stupid fat shit Lt. Vance and his one man band of disinformation/obfuscation.

HARTFORD -- It was an awkward few minutes in the Newtown fire house on Friday, as dozens of people awaited word of their missing children and loved ones. Since no one else stepped up, Gov. Dannel P. Malloy told them their loved ones would not be returning.
Malloy told reporters in the Capitol on Monday that there seemed to be no protocol for telling a roomful of people that their children and adult family members had been murdered.
In a halting response to a question, the governor said "It was evident to me that there was a reluctance to tell parents and loved ones that the person they were waiting for was not going to return," he said.
"That had gone on for a period of time well after there was any expectancy that families would be reunited, so I made a decision that rather than relying on traditional investigative policies that you actually have a child or an adult identified as a particular victim before you inform someone or at least give them the information by which they could formulate for themselves that their loved one was not going to return, I made the decision that to have that go on any longer was wrong. I did it."
more...

Read more: [link to www.ctpost.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP