Users Online Now: 2,021 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 996,853
Pageviews Today: 1,377,186Threads Today: 383Posts Today: 6,509
11:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Flu Shot, Post Your Stories Here!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I wanted to know from all you Glper's out there what your thoughts are on this.

The reason I am posting is because I work here in long term health care in a smaller northern Ontario community and they basically are forcing us to take the shot or you won't be able to work.

At our local hospital, they have forced their employees to take it and if you don't you do not work there anymore. Well a group of nurses ended up hiring lawyers from Toronto and now trying to set precedent on the fact that you cannot force someone to take this so called shot.

Most of you know that it is a poison and it is being used for population control and/or profits. I would love to hear your stories about the shot and the drug tami-flu!

Please post away!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP