Users Online Now: 1,342 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 461,595
Pageviews Today: 594,188Threads Today: 180Posts Today: 2,087
05:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Doom-paralysis. I'm getting too scared to work, eat or sleep!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's only a few days until 21st and I'm haunted by the idea of the imminent doomsday. What's going to happen to us? Polar shift and total devastation as the Earth spins rapidly around? Annunaki returning to harvest us? Asteroid impact or other ELE of geological origin? Ascension and I'll be left behind on 3D Hell Earth? Jesus returns and finds me unworthy, because I don't believe in God, smoke weed, drink and have had lots of casual sex?

I'm convinced that something incredibly bad will happen and in a few days I'll be in horrific pain and fear. I can feel it in the air and in the mood of other people. Everybody is so angry, scared and full of hate. Something's coming and it's going to end all.

I thought about abandoning my job (what's the point in quitting formally if the world's going to end?), selling everything I own and retiring on the coast to engage in full-time drinking and weed smoking while waiting for the end. But I'm too much of a wuss to do even that. I'm just sitting here, paralyzed with fear and unable to do anything except read more doom on GLP.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP