Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL FOUND THROUGH THE RIVERS OF BABYLON "PSALMS 137"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

This is the curious case of the the children of israel and it is so startling to see the mysteries of the bible unfolding in the end times."THANK YOU FATHER EH'YEH"
These are just eye opening scenarios that one should take time to ponder based on what the bible has shown us and the history books has revealed an also hidden in most instances.
This information is not to project a superior race or to trample on any individual but it is important that people understand who they are.We are a people without a name and the holy books did describe our demise for our sin

THE BOOK OF PSALMS CHAPTER 137

137:1 By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.

vbngggg
THE AMERICA'S VIRGIN DAUGHTER OF BABYLON

137:2 We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.

137:3For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.

Margaret Niehaus-Sauter
It was very often beneficial for a slave to have musical
talents. Those slaves who could sing received many benefits as a result of their talent. Often, slaves were comforted by their singing. The rhythm of the marching songs helped many exhausted slaves
across the fields when they were too tired to do anything but sing.

78 Also, the music of religious ceremonies drove young and old into a religious fervor.79 Music clearly served as a comfort for many slaves and inspired them to keep trying in the harshest of situations.

This was evident to many slave masters and so it was quite common for slaves to be forced to sing and dance in many tragic situations.

80 Not only did singing serve as a solace for the slaves but sometimes they would also be given something for their talent. Frederick Douglass remembered that when he was a slave, he used to go to his mistress’s window and sing. In return he would often be paid with food or clothes that slaves did not come across often.
81So singing provided solace as well as occasional food and clothing for the slaves and mirth.

137:4 How shall we sing the LORD's song in a strange land?

137:5 If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

137:6
If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.

137:7 Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day Jerusalem fell; who said, tear it down, tear it down, even to the foundation thereof.

PSALM CHP 83
They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites

"ARE THESE NOT THE TWO PEOPLES NOW AT WAR LIVING IN THE HOLY LAND"? FALSE JEWS EDOM AND THE ISLAMIC PALESTINES

137:8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

CSZCDS

PONDER ON THIS
Where were the majority of the slaves sent?WHERE DID ALL THE EXPLORERS AND TRADERS GO AND ENSLAVED THE NATIVES OF THESE VIRGIN LANDS?
Where in bible prophecy is called babylon today or the daughter of Babylon? its the Americas..North America south and Central America.

vbgbg

QUOTED FROM HISTORIC DATA
The slave owners knew that by stripping them of their names, heir traditions, their religion, their music, their heritage, their entire identity, was a resolute way to master over the slaves. So that is exactly what they did. The slaves were not permitted to retain anything that would be reminiscent of who they were or where they came from.

The spiritual practices of the enslaved Africans have ancestral origins from various parts of Africa, Dahomey, Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana, the Congo, and other West African nations. These different regions practiced a range of religions, from Voodoo (Vodoun), Akan, Ifa, Orisha, LaReglas de Congo, and Mami Wata. Small percentages were even African Muslims, incorporating ancestral veneration and family deities into their ritual practice (Mamissii “Zogbe`” Vivian Hunter-Hindrew, Hounon Amengansie: 2002).

There were even some West Africans who came to America with an extensive history of pre-Christian Talmudic (biblical) ritual knowledge and practice. The people of this religion were familiar with the legend of Moses, though they did not recognize him as “the chosen one” who led the Jews to the Promised Land, but rather they believed him to be “the great conjurer” and the “bringer of the law”.

ihttg

THE EVIDENCE HAS BEEN SET

I have shown on accasion that the hebrews did blend in and intermarried with the hammite nations after fleeing persecution in Israel.Messiah told them to flee over the mountains and so they did into these countries.These are just two of the many examples

Proof of this is biblical as the prophet zephania is introduced as a cushite citizen but he is hebrew and I will prove that also

1:1 The word of the LORD which came unto Zephaniah the son of Cushi, the son of Gedaliah, the son of Amariah, the son of Hizkiah, in the days of Josiah the son of Amon, king of Judah.

We have Barnabas and Simeon both of Niger in Africa but were both hebrews and disciples of Yehshayeh. I will
prove that also

There were at antioche/ in the congregacion/ prophets
and doctours/ as Barnabas and Symon/ called Niger/WEST AFRICA]

And lucius of Cerene/[Africa] and Manahen , Herode the tetrarkes norsfellowe/ and Saul. As they served God/ and fasted/ The holy gost sayd : seperate me Barnabas and Saul/ for the worke where unto I have called them

myuyy

THIS WHAT THE FATHER SAID BECAUSE OF OUR SIN
28:37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

28:41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity

28:43 The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low

28:48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

28:49 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

otjjhh
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP