Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 12/21/12 ask a Mayan
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Not sure how my time line will come out when I hit post. Hey, Im old and have a very bad heart problem, so be glad im even writing.But I needed to reassure you that the MayanElders DO NOT SAY THE WORLD IS ENDING.
Years ago, I had the luck to be with some other native people(Im Chippewa) amoung them several Mayans who spoke no english but we had someone who could translate. Most full bloods live way up in hard to access mountains. These elders came down for the Harmonic Convergence. THe 2012 calandar came up. The one said the last time the changes occured this big was in 1492 and their life as they knew it changed forever. But the others insisted it was something to do with our understanding of time. the lead elder said they understood epochs of time and in each epoch stuff happened. (see diagram, all times approximate)
THe first epoch, was from creation of the world to first man and took millions of years.
The second was mand evolving on the earth and eventually discovering fire. And so on.
The forth one was from 2,000 to 1,00.the final one is only from 12-21-11 to 12-21-12. AS MUCH WILL HAPPEN IN EACH EPIC EQUALLY SO AS MUCH HAPPENED IN EPOCH 2 AND WILL HAPPEN NOW.

So time went slower in the longer epochs ...people "appeared" to live longer in epoch 3 than now. If as much can happen, time seems to speed up, we are going faster, inventing and assimilating things that should have taken centuries in one day. If eveything is happening at once, anything can happen. Our whole lifesyle and government changed before our very eyes this year. The merry go round is going as fast as it can.

So watch what dreams you have and write them down. Prepare to go through and accept what they went through...a big change in all areas.like Storm Sandy, weather,(global warming isnt bad for everyone), bye bye 2nd amendment. Kids in prison lockdown schools...just to name a few. The way to survive is to accept and slowdown.There was much much more but it was so long ago and Ive lived such an event packed life to begin with Im lucky I remember this much.Hopeit helpsDIAGRAM BELOW, (which may get messed up when I hitsend)

/_______________1_____________/______2______/___3_/_4/5//

1)0-500,000 million years.
(2)5 mill years creation to first man finds fire
fire.
3)ten thousand years up to the birth of Christ. 4)2,000ad up to 1900.
5) 1900 to about 12-21-2011. 6) 12-21-11to12-21-12
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP