Users Online Now: 1,757 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 341,045
Pageviews Today: 560,307Threads Today: 186Posts Today: 3,355
07:50 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why is "Emilie Parker Fund" FB started BEFORE the creator(s) knew she was dead???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The very FIRST post on the page (after the cover photo was updated):

"Alan Prothero and I have set up an account at America First Credit Union to help Robbie Parker and his family with their immediate needs due to their loss of their beautiful girl in the shooting this morning in Conn. You can put funds in the account or give them directly to me or Alan. Please contribute what you can and spread the word: Emilie Parker Memorial Account at America First Credit Union. Account #9056862."

... and the SEVERAL posts later...

"We've had an update. The school is still on lock down, I assume pending investigations. Robbie and Alissa have very limited information. They haven't been able to see Emilie, and they do not know if she is still in the school or if she was one of the ones rushed to the hospital. We apologize for the misinformation that we gave you earlier. But we know still that sweet Emilie was a victim. We just don't know any detail about what exactly happened to her."

But WHY would anyone create a memorial account fund, if they - at the time they created the fucking thing - had no idea of the person's situation????

Check it out for yourselves:

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

wtf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP