Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Jupiter Visble During Daylight: Made Crazy Ass Video
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message EDIT: I am currently doing a time lapse of the same view. Started it at 3:05pm EST

I am hoping to see Jupiter again in the same fashion as yesterday. If the clouds don't cover the sky or a squirrel doesnt knock the camera over lol Hopefully I will catch Jupiter Rising and I'm gonna upload it and post it

Noticed Jupiter was visible during the daylight... About 30 minutes before the sun set. Grabbed the Camera filmed it... said some crazy shit with a crazy voice and slapped it on online in case anyone wanted to see it.

Filmed this not too long ago today

its nothing really special... but it is the first time i seen Jupiter visible at that time of day and im outside around this time every day smoking after dinner. I dont know if it amounts to anything? but its pretty cool.
and I gave a 1 second shout out to GLP in the credits lol

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP