Users Online Now: 1,753 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 992,053
Pageviews Today: 1,651,074Threads Today: 669Posts Today: 11,095
04:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Don´t LET THE Government UN-ARM YOU. THE PROBLEMS IS OUR lack OF values IN OUR SOCIETY ! VIDEO GAMES VIOLENCE proof inside
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Guys. I am not from United States.
But I have already been there when TSHTF twice.
I know what is living under hyperinflation, massive kidnapping levels, bank meltdown, bank holiday...twice.
I lived hyperinflation at the age of 9
I was kidnapped at the age of 26 at the dangerous suburbs of Buenos Aires ( Conurbano bonaerense)
I lived total financial meltdown at the age 21. I fully remembered the process. Bank runs, bank holidays...you name it.
I can´t buy foreign currency now. But the government is destroying our currency. When we walk on the streets in the night, I walk like a SWAT commando guy, watching others 360° SWAT -style.

Governments make rules in order to protect themselves. And in the mean time, they are slowly removing our privacy and liberties.

You know governments can take guns away from the people. It won´t change this fact: THE VIOLENCE is IN OUR MINDS. IN THE KIDS MINDS.

*when the people go running from job to job, not taking time for the kids, they will get violent. if they get sad, they may take some drugs that will shape their behavior too. so be careful with drugs too but...

* Have you seen or played VIDEO GAMES?
I am an active gamer. Guys, I have seen it all.
From Pacman To Assassins Creed 3.
From games with the Sega to the latest Call of Duty Black ops 2.
From Bubble Bobble at the video game saloons, to Skyrim.

Guys. I have oficially spént 18 years playing computer games. In the last 2 years, I have never seen so much satanism and so much mind-disturbing situations in the latest video games. I am not enjoying games anymore. I feel like I am a rat being programmed to be more violent or stupid in the future. I am not playing like I used to play. it makes me uncomfortable now.

Like in Modern Warfare, where there are specific missions that will make you do shitty things like killing civilians.

Or in Skyrim when you may participate in dark magic. I am not christian tard at all. I can positively guarantee you that video games have turned more satanic than ever before.

Lately, most games have kids in the stories that you must protect and the kids are somewhow satanic or evil. In the end of the level and in the middle of the story you will fail to protect them and they die. You may witness the kid dying in the story of lots of late games. This is very disturbing and I have seen this "pattern" in lots of games lately.
YOu may also be forced to hurt or kill or witness a relative getting burned or die before you.

*In Assasin Creed 3 : you are forced to watch your mom getting burned alive.
* In Skyrim you actively participate in a satanic ritual
* In Call of Duty Black Ops: a kid is tortured psicologically.
* In most Fantasy-rpg game you will invoke demons . This is really the standard nowdays.
* Zombies: you will have to kill them all. No matter if the zombie is a kid , a lady , or an old sicked man. Just click and kill all the bastards. You are "saving the world". All the games must have some "zombie " doom in them. So you get familiar with the idea of "kill em all" with your mind. Remember..it is just a "game" right?
You can see it in almost all the big games like:
*Rage
*Saint Row the third
*Call of Duty Black Ops 2
*Skyrim
*Fall Out New Vegas
*BioShock ( considered one of the best games of all times by IGN.com)
*Prototype 2
*Dishonored ( you are a killer in a retro-futurist world. There is a virus and there are zombies out there too).
*Deus Ex : Illuminati implanted a glitch in a software controlling micro chips on the people "augmentations" (cyborg implants) turning all the people in zombies.

and so on.

no linky stinky?
enjoy

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

So you must INVEST TIME with your kids. And don´t let swallow like crazy the virtual toxins out there. Very strong virtual drugs that will infect your mind.

Some conspiracy guys believe that there is massive MIND-PROGRAMMING to SHAPE the future through the MINDS of your kids. Remember: a thought has a frequency. And frequency creates things. Every thought has a frequency. And a frequency is energy that can help in the manifestation process.

So be careful what you think most of the time.

Drugs can also have side effects on the mind. what if the kid never needed drugs and it was needing more attention?

Violence on the media. Bullies at school.

Government will tell you their solution: removing your freedom. They will avoid the real things: values.

Hope you enjoy this thread.

If you want to see the violence in video games for yourself just go to IGN.com
and search for the most played games.
Then google in youtube this:

_the name of the game you want to see_ and "first ten minutes" youtube.

You will see the first 10 minutes of the game for free.

So be careful. Games are fun. But choose well. There is a war for your minds out there.

evidences: next post...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP