Users Online Now: 2,127 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,530,652
Pageviews Today: 2,221,275Threads Today: 609Posts Today: 12,298
06:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Drought Warning Already for New Mexico for Next Summer....This Is Serious
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There are no water reserves for the middle Rio Grande and everywhere south of Albuquerque, NM.

They have been telling us all day on the local news that next summer is going to be pretty bad if we don't get a serious amount of snow which they also said isn't likely.

The Rio Grande is already dried up and growing weeds south of ABQ, NM

The news is saying that the water supply for next summer is down by 80%. ...that the irrigation canals may not have any water.

The local news is saying that farmers will be selling off their herds and that this is very serious.

I have a friend that has a farm in Chama, NM (up in the north/four corners area) and he is telling me that they are already very worried up that way that there may not be any water for irrigation. His farm grows hay and there out put this past summer was way way down....lower than in many many years and now they are already being told to really worry about next summer.

Apparently there is water doing down south of ABQ but it is and will be diverted to Texas.

New Mexico is already in serious trouble for water.

Every time a front is predicted to come the chemical tankers come and spray us heavily just like they did today in front of tomorrow.

Last week the local news told us there was a 90% chance of rain (but then we were sprayed by chemical trails) and we got a whole total of about 1/16 of an inch of rain.... yeah. What happened to the 90% chance?

And now again tomorrow they are saying we are going to get lots of rain/snow but again we were sprayed heavily this morning. I estimate we won't get anything more than a sprinkle.....

and again a third front is coming next week................

Like I said above. I bet we don't get a frucking more than a frucking trickle.

Pray for New Mexico for rain and snow. We are parched with no real hope of relief.

Pray because it may be your food too that is reduced....food from New Mexico.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP