Users Online Now: 2,138 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 801,978
Pageviews Today: 1,322,816Threads Today: 528Posts Today: 9,185
01:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Theory - Sandy Hook Tragedy -- illuminati school?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is not my theory, however I thought it had something to it, so thought I would post it here.

Ever since I saw the llluminati pics / phoenix rising off of the Olympics I have become convinced that there really are energy rituals for harvesting energy...

Perhaps that was the basic reason for this whole tragedy -- that and gun control -- AND gathering marked / chosen children for illuminati brainwashing fodder.

SO let me paint the scenario for you:

In a town in sleepy Connetticut (not unlike that famously sleepy town, Stepford) there is a school full of lively children... some of whom are perhaps a little more special than others. These children begin kindergarten this year with high expectations of what life as a big kid will bring. Perhaps some of these extra-bright kids are even gathered into the same classroom so that they can interact with each other. Maybe a particular teacher's aide even is there to watch the interaction and make notes.

Along comes December, 2012. The eelection is over, our president has more freedom to do what he wants now, and WW3 is on our doorstep. But before they can launch into such a large campaign they must accomplish a hobbling of the USA, so as per typical illuminati style -- they stage an event to harvest the energy they need to get WW3 started with a bang.

One of their mk ultra pawns is chosen as the sacrifice, and one or two handlers come along to stage the rest of the circus.

A massive tragedy takes place, except that as facts emerge it becomes clear that NOTHING is clear. And people who should be having incredibly intense reactions... aren't (Robby Parker?). Parents in the town (besides Robby Parker and perhaps a few others) are devastated -- and even further by the fact that they will not be allowed to see their children until Sunday evening at the earliest... and when the funerals take place the next day -- in interviews with Anderson Cooper (McDonnell family) they confess that they weren't even allowed to see their daughter at all ... only a white casket.

The bodies were 'removed' at night so there is no other verification of who/when/how many and there doesn't seem to be any news footage at all.

Children interviewed by Dr. Oz don't actually remark at all on any type of commotion -- only that they were having a drill or that the police were lined up in aneat row outside the door.

The theory is this:
1. raise energy for kick off of ww3
2. sacrifice / suicide of Adam Lanza to seal the deal
3. Loss of lives as 'chosen' children are spirited away in the middle of the night to become illuminati slaves/victims who will turn into 'actors' and 'robots' just like those who are playing their parents on television.

I am not saying no one died. I am simply suggesting that the reason some of the parents are not responding in the way we think that they should is because they know their children aren't dead in those caskets... instead they are being shipped off to illuminati school.

Again, this is not my theory but I thought I would share it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP