Users Online Now: 1,528 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 37,303
Pageviews Today: 52,499Threads Today: 11Posts Today: 242
12:26 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have an autistic/schizophrenic 20 year old son that lives with me and I have guns... ask me a question
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I live in the home with son who is emotionally and mentally challenged. I am a single parent and I own guns just in case I need to protect myself and my son from dangerous people. I dont keep my guns locked up. My son has seen my guns and I have even offered to allow him to shoot them within a controlled environment, but he has no interest in doing so.

I wonder if anyone who touts gun control has ever been raped, strangled, and beaten unconscious. I have and I promise it wouldnt have happened if I had a gun available to me at the time. If it ever happens again, I will be a participant and not a VICTIM!

Yes, I am a woman and for me my guns are available to allow me to obtain equality in any assault against my family or my personal safety.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP