Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject god exists, but did not create earth
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 1) I believe God exists.
2) I believe Yeshua ben Yosef (Jesus Christ) existed died rose etc.

I do not believe God/CHrist created the earth. Nor do I believe he piked up dirt from the ground and blew a spirit into Adam, then created eve from Adams rib. For that to have happened God would have had to program DNA. I dont think he did. i think we are a part of him. Like the veins of a leaf are a part of the original seed that grew the tree.

DNA makes me believe that Christ's spirit in DNA form existed and that Adam and eve came OFF of him. Begat I guess would be the word for it.

Now, to create new life, two souls have to actually come together and their DNA intertwines and creates a new strand.

Every single human being on this earth is part of the same double helix that started with the word.

I do not believe God created earth though. I just dont see any proof for it. I think the earth already existed and Christ (the word/God) just happened to be the first strand of double helix that was before all.

Prove me wrong, please. Because if I'm right, God is a liar, he claimed multiple times that he "laid the foundation" of the earth. I think he just happened to be the first, causeless. Like your biological father was before you.

Again, prove me wrong, please.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP