Users Online Now: 1,900 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 751,801
Pageviews Today: 1,377,706Threads Today: 652Posts Today: 11,339
03:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GLP, hook me up with some interesting videos to watch on youtube.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Getting ready to hit the sack, and I like to watch a little TV in bed before dozing off. Well...I used to like watching tv, but everything on there nowadays tends to just annoy me.

I have a PC with a 25" monitor in my bedroom, so lately I've just been watching youtube videos instead of cable TV. People seem to post a lot of interesting videos here imo, so that's why I'm coming to you.

The only thing I ask is the video be rather long(30-60min=perfect). I don't want to get out of bed every few minutes to click a new video, know what I mean? lol.

I like all kinds of documentaries, lectures, conspiracy theories, space/astronomy, aliens/ufos, disasters/doom, etc. You know, anything that would fit in here @ glp.

I like a video that makes me think outside the box. I'll likely check out all videos posted, but I'm looking for one to watch right now, so please be swift & keep it interesting.

Thanks GLP.

P.S. I suppose It doesn't have to be youtube, as long as I can stream it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP