Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Help finding my Ouija Board please
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey, I have been having activity in my house for the past 3 days. things falling for no reason, odd thumping noises along the floor, etc.

So, normally I would grab my Ouija Board and ask a few questions. I can't find it. I haven't used it for a couple of years (since my husband died). I know I would not have thrown it away because even if I wanted to get rid of it I wouldn't just toss it into the trash, unleashing whatever energy was stored in it.

So, those who are sensitive can you maybe dwell on this just a bit and tell me where it is?

And, yes..to those who are all freaked out about these types of divination tools, I know it can be a dangerous tool to use. it is all about what is in your heart and mind when you use it however.

Thanks.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP