Users Online Now: 2,005 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,544,771
Pageviews Today: 2,565,928Threads Today: 1,026Posts Today: 18,200
11:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Riots in Gothenburg, Sweden. The reason for all this...? Read for yourselves.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This made pretty big news here in Sweden. The story goes as following. An Instagram account was made a month ago where hundreds of images of 13 - 15 year old girls (some of the images showed naked young girls) from a certain school in Gothenburg, Sweden were posted. The girls were labeled as sluts by the account owner and all of their names and ages were posted along with claimed sexual activity. The Instagram account was removed but a new account is up and running and the school and the victims are doing their best to pursuade Instagram to remove it but the page is still up. The school had to shut down and won't talk to the media.

Most of the people participating in the riots are immigrants. So much for multi-culturalism I guess. Some reports say that people attempted to burn the Swedish flag. People are getting beaten up and kicked by multiple people, cars and windows are getting destroyed and some reports say that a stabbing occured at one school.
A FaceBook page called "Göteborgs Revolution 2012" was created where they plan future riots. Apparently the next target is some school for reasons unknown.

Here's a few videos of this riot. Keep in mind that these people are very young, 13 - 18 years of age. Very tragic.

A young girl receiving multiple kicks.

Some fighting:

Some news articles. Unfortunately the website could not be translated in Google Translate but take a look at the pictures and videos.

[link to www.svt.se]
[link to www.aftonbladet.se]
[link to www.aftonbladet.se]

Here's an article I found from BBC: [link to www.bbc.co.uk]

Did I mention that most of the participants in this "revolution" as they call it, are immigrants? It looks to me like they try to find any reason they can to go roam the streets like a bunch of apes.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP