Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The thread of theories : 12/21/12
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is a thread for a collective view of events that may transpire on the 21st.

I personally believe that nothing drastic will occur on the 21st but within a few days of that date there will be major events taking place. I also believe that there will be a mass ascension type event where the consciousness we currently have will be upgraded to a 5d consciousness. Another thing i think will happen is that we will merge with the astral plane, this will be like a test of some sorts to see if you can survive in a 5d world. It will be the most horrible of horrible for some people yet the most beautiful for some, it is all about your perception. Do not fear these coming times, live in pure love and nothing can affect you!

What do you guys think will happen, if anything at all?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP