Users Online Now: 1,922 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 426,659
Pageviews Today: 735,897Threads Today: 351Posts Today: 5,055
08:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What will you do when they knock on your door for your guns?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message all of this talk about rfid chips, mark of the beast and gun cotnrol..
I asked my family what we should do when they knock on our door for confiscation of guns.
Their answer was to hide the guns because they dont want them to find them. They dont want to "protect" themselves, and I use the word protect because I am paranoid of saying something that may or may not get me into trouble for something stupid.
also, they said they would like to have the guns but never protect themselves with the guns no matter who it is. I most certainly would protect myself and use what I have, thats what they are there for, but I am stuck with a family that would rather give them in and be taken, instead of protecting themselves and refusing to be taken and lose their freedom and most likely their life.
What would you do?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP