Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How to be joyful
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I noticed that when people are sarcastic or negative, they always speak in a lower tone of voice, but if you talk to a baby you always use a higher tone. We instinctively know to speak kindly and gently to babies.

I also noticed that when I am critical or judgmental or have a negative thought about an event or a person, my internal voice also becomes lower.

I noticed that if I try to keep my internal and audible voice at SOL (in the musical scale Do Re Mi Fa SOL La Ti)or at about 741 Hz, (or higher) I feel joyful.

It's also harder to think of a negative thought when you think in a higher frequency, and it's harder to offend or harm another person with your words if you think about what you wish to say and then speak at a higher frequency.

Did you notice that happy, jolly people always speak with a higher frequency?

It's a simple method to become joyful.

Keep your frequency at around 741 Hz
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP