Users Online Now: 2,212 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,023,309
Pageviews Today: 1,707,072Threads Today: 688Posts Today: 12,302
04:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Things just got a little more serious- The energy shift.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Note one to quote the bible but this really seemed to fit.

“‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;

Last night (as well as other multiple nights) i had a very peculiar lucid dream.
We where all gathered round the lounge room just lying and talking like any other weekend night.

Then all of a sudden a massive surge shot through every living being. It felt similar to a kundalini awakening, only alot stronger. And gravity and the way our brains worked seemed to change.

I saw the the world fill with fear as the faces of everyone around me sank.
I knew this was going to happen, and am familiar with Esoteric practices and this still made my heart sink with the raw power it gave.

I know this energy shift is going to take place, and i do not know when. But i have been writing these dreams and visions of as wishfull thinking till today.

I mentioned this dream to my friend and he just looked at me sorta terrified. I asked what was the problem and he said he had the exact same dream. We do not discuss anything of this matter.

The thing is, i have seen many people describe similar dreams on various forums the past 2 weeks.

This is no longer speculation for me. It is just a matter of when.

Im not going to say this will happen tomorrow, because i do not feel that it will. I just know it is soon.

Im saying this aloud for the people with ears to hear.
This will not be a negative event.
But the people who do not know whats going on will result to desperate measures. I see the streets getting messy so be prepared.

Id appreciate it if you not fill this thread with religious content.

If you have also had this dream or similar i would like to hear and get an active discussion going.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP