Users Online Now: 1,815 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 901,074
Pageviews Today: 1,485,546Threads Today: 582Posts Today: 9,604
03:26 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 21st december 2012.. do you remember why you are here???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Do you remember? Not for all the doom,not for hoping (a lot) of people will be killed or aliens will come here, NO! We are here because our mother Earth is going to transform into a higher state of being. Some of you will laugh, I know, but it is up to us to remember/become the beautiful being we all are inside. To let go off all the mind crap/control/mind ego stuff. In your heart you will find truth and love, your true self. By being your true self you will help yourself, mother Earth and everyone else here on this beautiful planet. She needs you to be authentic. She has done so much for us, all out of love for us, so we can be here, experience this great journey, pls respect and love her from your heart. Don't let the dark (entities) (working through governments/churches,banks etc) get to you anymore, you can do this by going into your heart, transform/balance negative into positive. I know this is not easy and I am not perfect and I can not tell you how to live or what to do, but I just wanted to share my feelings with you all here today out of respect and love for our planet, our mother Earth hf

By the way.. this is no new age/bible crap thread. Just a message from the heart.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP