Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OH MY SHIT! THE ALIENS ARE COMING
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What a load of shit to think the aliens are coming! Isn't it?

Ok i'm starting to wonder now maybe it's not a load of shit. The 21st has had a million different dipshits out there saying what will happen from pole shift to Nibiru, some quite believable and others just way too far fetched but just at the last minute today i recalled the Mayans and their links to the crystal skulls?

UFO activity the past couple of days has boomed but maybe it's just because we are approaching the day and people are looking up more, I don't know but something is not quite right because i can feel it in my bones and my bones never lie.

THINK ABOUT IT!

MAYAN ASTRONOMERS KNEW TOO MUCH ABOUT SPACE DISTANCES AND PLANETARY SIZES UNLESS THEY TRAVELED THROUGH SPACE.

THE CRYSTAL SKULLS ARE PART OF MAYAN CULTURE FOR A REASON?

THEY WENT TO A LOT OF TROUBLE TO POINT OUT THIS DATE. END OF THE CALENDER AND THE 13 CYCLE INTO NOTHING, DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

THE ALIENS ARE COMING I'M TELLING YOU.

AS FAR FETCHED AS IT SOUNDS EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US KNOW ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE.

THE GREAT AWAKENING IS THE RETURN OF THE GODS. NOT GODS AS WE PERCEIVE BUT ALIENS.

GOD = CREATOR OF MANKIND. IF ALIENS CREATED US THAT WOULD MAKE THEM OUR GOD.

OUR GODS WILL RETURN AND THE ENLIGHTENMENT WILL COME TO ALL MANKIND WHEN THEY REALIZE WHAT OUR CREATION IS ALL ABOUT FROM THE GODS=ALIENS
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP