Users Online Now: 2,234 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,459,252
Pageviews Today: 2,431,752Threads Today: 975Posts Today: 17,363
10:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HOW COULD THEY BE ISRAEL WHEN THEY ARE RICH AND TRAMPLE THE WORLD WITH WEALTH ,POWER AND WARS ON JACOB AND HIS BROTHERS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THE BIBLE SAYS DIFFERENT OF ISRAEL.

THEY ARE A HIDDEN AND SUPRESSED PEOPLE! NO INHERITANCE OR IDENTITY.THEY ARE A BYWORD TO EVERY NATION, THEY ARE THE TAIL, THEY ARE IN SERVITUDE.EVEN PAUL EXPLAINS THAT BECAUSE OF ISRAEL'S FALL AS A PEOPLE, THEY BECAME RICH THE GENTILES AND THE WORLD ROMANS CHAPTER 11.

How is it then that these Euro people claim to be Manesseh and Benjamin in America and England?

They are the rich and the destroyers of the earth ,the economy and the progenitors of war. What was esaus forte'? He was good with the bow! yes a hunter a warmonger and till this day hunts and destroy.

EEEEEE

How can this be the people when they are the total opposite to biblical prophecy.If there was a biblical restoration of Israel the bible and torah and prophets teaches that everyone will be back in the land in the allocated plot for each tribe EZE CHAPTER 48.

Israel only became a political state! Why then are muslims and other gentile nations in the holy land if the the biblical prophecy has been fulfilled?Why are there still wars and violence. Where is the peace the father said will come?

Here again I show you the lies of Esau and his bastard seeds.

luke chapter 21
24 And they[Jacob] shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

BNFGERFRkk,jliiolii

How could they be the children of Israel or Israel if Israel is lost and cast out and poor.**READ YOUR BIBLE**

M,JJK,J

ROMANS CHP 11

11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

ARE THESE PEOPLE POOR? NO THEY ARE THE RICH EDOMITES AND GENTILES OF THE WORLD! DEUT CHP 32:21 EXPLAINS CLEARLY THE PEOPLE THAT GOD HAS PUT TO RULE OVER THE EARTH INSTEAD OF US JUST LIKE PAUL SAID IN ROMANS 11

ISRAEL moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a "foolish nation"

EZEK CHAPTER 36 CONFIRMS "A NO PEOPLE" AND THE "FOOLISH NATION" THE FOOLISH NATION IS ESAU SEED BECAUSE THEY ARE SHEMETIC EDOM OR [IDUMEA] AND A "NO PEOPLE" THE GENTILE OR HEATHEN "KHAZARS" BECAUSE HE IS NON SHEMETIC.

5 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey

fgrfg
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP