Users Online Now: 2,033 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 859,210
Pageviews Today: 1,527,656Threads Today: 646Posts Today: 11,445
05:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I owned a SIG 226 and was told to sell it and buy a SHOFAR and blow it on December 21st 2012....It's time to tell you everything my brothers and
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Good morning brothers and sisters and informants.

I will tell you things in the next few hours over the course of this day to prepare you for the events to unfold very soon.

The goal in sharing this information is so you can find a release of fear and a return to a peaceful state of consciousness.

My stories evidence is everywhere and undeniable. Truth is FELT not typed or spoken. what I will type you WILL FEEL if it is TRUE or a LIE. You decide.

In the closing of the the summer of 2010 I began to feel a need to spiritually and physically cleans and prepare myself from soo much toxic thoughts and behaviors. I treated others and myself poorly. I was fearful and owned a Sig Saur 226 which is the standard issue pistal for navy seals. I was aware of many conspiracies which developed a need to protect myself and family from the coming boogymen, pick one there are many real and fabricated alike. Either way, i felt safe. I had many aches in my heart and felt a real powerful change was needed that reached my core, my soul. I began to seek God, the creator in my mind and heart and told no one. I secretly would go in my garage and cry like a child who was lost at a fair. One evening, I was overcome with despair and broke down again. This time something happened that arrested my attention. In my head, there was this thought that came clear and concise and direct and NOT form me. It said.." Are you done yet?" I froze, then I felt this loveing voice repeat the question. I weeped intensely afterwards. I knew the Source of all was some how speaking to me. I immediately turned away from my chair and dropped to the floor ina prostration and weeped out a response "Im done father, I need you, this world needs you my children need you, yet I'm so afraid" The response wa squick, " I have not given you a spirit of fear but of LOVE and of Power and a SOUND mind"! This began an ernest search to know WHO the Source really is. That day, I was told by this being to "Sell your gun, go and buy a SHOFAR from the Holy Land experience in orlando, you will DO MORE DAMAGE with the rams horn than that gun". I did return to the gun shop and the employee believed I was many things and WELL was not one of them, of that I am sure. I was the brunt of joke from everyone around me....I did'nt care...I knew what took place in my garage was a real event.

In 2010 October 30th I was in my garage in Central florida in the early hours around 4am in deep meditation and prayer when contact was made with me by the presence of a being who told me "Fear NOT, I AM with you" this beings presence prevented any deception of heart and mind as it knew me completely and the awareness of this feeling caused me to tremble and shake intensely while i was prostrated on the floor on my face (forehead to the ground Davidic Prayer).......
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP