Users Online Now: 1,901 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,016,457
Pageviews Today: 1,857,284Threads Today: 611Posts Today: 13,676
06:06 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ONE WORLD language... Lets create it.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've had this idea for a while... We as a human race need to come up with a new language (as not to play favorites to any particular one...we all must learn) Maybe something that combines pieces of all languages just to bring in some familiarity..
Follow my vision with me..

Most school systems throughout the world make children learn at least one different language (mine offered Spanish, French, German and Latin)

What if we create this new language and make it MANDATORY for 1st through 8th grade, or your country's equalivent....

This would produce and ENTIRE generation of children across the WORLD that would be able to communicate with each other with NO translators.

Imagine being able to go halfway across the globe to a small village completely off the grid and being able to speak with those people??

Its more than just having a common communication medium...people will feel much closer with each other... that 'foreigner' will no longer seem so different when you can communicate face to face. I truly think it would help pull humanity together.

Who's with me? Should we start a site where people can contribute ideas?

(And I don't want to hear from any Bibletards that I'm the anti-christ for suggesting this. That's total crap. Jesus spoke of brotherly love and helping your neighbors....sharing a common language would only facilitate this)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP