Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS, A TIME OF PRAYER
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

As you know, there is speculation that we will experience 3 days of darkness beginning tomorrow. I don't know if we will or not. If it does actually happen, many people will wonder why, and will be wondering what they should do.

The Bible tells us that there will in fact be 3 days of darkness. I can't guarantee WHEN that will happen, though. It could start tomorrow, or it could be years from now. The word of God is true though, and I know it will happen eventually.

I think that God will use this as a warning to the people. Our world has become wicked. God has been pushed out of our lives. People have turned their backs on Him. They've forgotten who He is, and what He's done for them. He has warned them, and they have not listened. What better way to get their attention? What better way to make them cry out to Him, then to have the sun, moon, and stars refuse to shine? It will be a time of fear, but also a time of reconciliation, as people call out for His forgiveness, and put their trust in Him once again.

If in fact the 3 days of darkness begins tomorrow, don't be afraid. I urge you to use this as a time of prayer. The Bible says to pray without ceasing, and oh boy will we need to cry out to God then! Look at all the wickedness around you...murder, rape, envy, greed, lust, theft, violence, etc.

I see this is as a wonderful opportunity to pray wtihout interruptions. Everything will be shut down. We probably won't be able to leave our homes. We will be without light, or power, or our normal conveniences. Maybe it will help us to focus more on the things that matter, and get that quality time with God.

If we all come together in prayer, great things will happen. The Bible says that if two or more are gathered in His name, there He shall also be in the midst of them. May we bring down the powers of darkness in Jesus' name. If it happens, I will be praying for our nation, and the world as a whole as we enter this difficult time. I will be praying that people all around the world will repent, and that souls will be saved, that they will be crying out to God for revival.

I have a feeling we are about to step into the great triublation sometime. I don't know when, but you can sense it all around you. We are seeing the signs. But, there's a small remnant of us, a small group of people who will not back down, and will not compromise to this evil word. The word says God will raise up an army from the dust of the Earh.

We typically under-estimate the power of prayer, and the power of the Holy Spirit, which is inside of us. Jesus preformed miracles, and that very power is inside the sons and daughters of Christ. Satan may be set loose upon the Earth, but we must remember one thing. We fight FROM victory, not for victory! Amen!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP