Users Online Now: 1,872 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,148,695
Pageviews Today: 1,922,094Threads Today: 774Posts Today: 13,197
07:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject media and the whole CT shooting got me thinking...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have noticed that after the CT shooting that web sites like msn...yahoo...ect have been treading stories of ANY crazy shooting that may seem to push this admin. need for gun control. I don't have a problem with that but what I do have a problem is where was all this coverage "gun control" when detroit and chicago there times this summer when there was 20 shooting and at least 15 death in a weekend in those cities...It seems to me "gun control" is only a problem when "white" people are getting killed by guns....blacks killing black using guns is not news.
I am not trying to turn this thread into a hate thread because.I have no problem with my brothers and sisters of the human race...but living near these cities and reading some of the stuff trending now about any shooting "they" deem is crazy, when I have heard/crazier stuff that never make the news. TPTB could easily make their case for gun control with stuff that goes on daily in these big cities. It's like "they " said that no one is going to care about negros killing negros (saying this in my Samuel L Jackson voice)...does anyone feel the same way?? please discuss.....maybe I am missing something...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP