Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Nuclear Christmas False Flag, Phoenix AZ
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A lot of articles I've been reading claiming this will happen in Phoenix, Arizona... Author S.K. Bain even wrote a book about it predicting it would happen, going by his research he did.

Here is also what someone I read said in a comment I found:

"I spoke to a whistleblower in 2009-2010 who had written the Disaster scenario scripts for DHS head Janet Napalatono. they were ABC multipronged attacks.
Atomic, biological, cyber internet/communications disruption. he wrote several scripts.
He said the reason ALL scenarios were written was for USE this WILL happen.

The atomic strike was planned for the US SW..... Phoenix, Az. so YES this backs up @Splits2012 they will nuke the SW!

The disaster scripts were only written because they are going to be put to USE"

Also, phoenix is on the 33rd parallel..... at the Olympic games closing ceremony, notice the big phoenix bird rising from the ashes.... i think this is the elite's clue to us.

All of this nuclear talk with Iran and with everything going on, something is definitely brewing.

This seems like a false flag they would do because it gets rid of a lot of population, it can start ww3, martial law, etc etc etc.

Just little signs i've been noticing that kind of make me wonder.... also I was listening to this chick, Lana Del Rey, who is a big illuminati puppet, saying in one of her songs "headed towards a fucked up holiday". Watch some of her music videos and listen to her lyrics... definitely a puppet. She also does the throat slash like Kesha did in her "die young" video. Anyway i'm getting off topic. Let me know your guys' thoughts. Thanks
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP