Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ex-Illuminati member I met @ church yesterday
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yesterday, I heard there was a lady who wanted to meet me SO badly at church! So, I went, & she wanted to set up a meeting with me & the pastor. She was talking a lot about the Illuminati, I told her that I do research on it. She was like, "Good, keep doing your research!" Then, she told us how her father was a French hierarchy Illuminati member who set up Satanic churches that are Constitutional. (Whatever that means). & she was talking about her experiences, her SRA, her abuse from her father, how people want to kill her, etc. She said she's deprogrammed now.

But, she was trying to condemn me for my research, saying that I have NO place, position, right, or business researching about the Illuminati. She was like, "The REAL research is here in the Bible! You see, I have the AUTHORITY of GOD! & you're a DEMONIC spirit! I DARE you to search me on the internet! I CHALLENGE YOU!" She seemed cocky, arrogant & threatening. Basically, she wanted to try to MAKE me stop doing my research about how the Illuminati takes advantage of the masses. Also, it seemed like she was trying to say, "Stay in a sheeple's place." She said, "Those websites are like 2 truths & 1 lie! I have photographic memory, & those websites are nothing but bullshit! Be careful that when you study this stuff, you open yourself up to the demonic realm."

I was raised in a cult all my life & so was she, & she's from the illuminati cult. I was raised in a religious New Age cult. She tried to tell me that she can tell I'm still fragmented, & that my body is misaligned, she was rubbing oil all over me & speaking in tongues. She said that because of where I'm from, & my family background, she could see things that may have happened to me. She was able to see through me!

She asked me if she could put a file in my mind. She tried to tell me that my hips & feet are misaligned. Then, she stared in my eyes, & then told me to stand up. When I tried to stand up, I fainted & fell back. Then, she said everything is aligned. She seemed like a psychic & knew ALL about my life & EVERYTHING about ME & MY FAMILY! It's creepy! She knows that homosexually runs DEEP in my family. She said it has to do with generational curses.

The pastor lied to her, saying that I neglect focusing on Jesus, just to focus on my research. He has NO clue what I do @ home. The woman called herself, trying to "put me in check".

So, question. Is it wrong or bad to research about Illuminati? It seems like a lot of people research it. So many people tell me I shouldn't research Illuminati, mind control, conspiracies how the government is trying to kill us, studying about natural health cures, etc. I consider myself a truth seeker, just like others. People try to MAKE me shut up about it or stop talking about it, stop reading about it, etc. But amazingly, they know so much about it & talk about it as much as I do. YES, I AM aware of DISINFO agents out there!

This woman is very frightening to me. I wanna say more, but that's it for now.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP