Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A gun control question from a Brit to the USA and the rest of the world
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Why, when we see people from all around the world owning firearms, carrying guns and firing them into the air, do we continually pick on the USA when a tragedy occurs? I'm not brown nosing the USA, but....

U.S. Constitution - Amendment 2

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The whole point of the USA was begin a new society, to arm the citizens to free them from tyranny which was the norm for everyone in Europe!

It is written into the whole basis of the country!

Take it away, and the USA has no point.

So wtf in trying to change it?

Personally, I am glad I live in the UK and we don't have easy access to guns.

But the USA has its laws and rules, and you have to respect the fact, but more than that, the USA was an experiment ,a new society, a product of its time, and therefore you are talking about its very foundations.

It's like Starbucks suddenly not serving coffee but moving into the car dealership business.

It's like my mum attempting to alter my OS to Linux.

You don't fuck around with the basics.

And Piss Morgan can shut his mouth! Wtf does he know about gun ownership!

The USA citizens are allowed to carry guns. If you don't like it, gtf out of the USA.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP