Users Online Now: 2,241 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 941,183
Pageviews Today: 1,568,984Threads Today: 636Posts Today: 11,249
03:47 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 12-21-12 WASN'T a fail! It is only the begininning!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For those of you who believe the 12-21-2012 doom prophecies and hype were all for naught, truly have no understanding what this date was all about to begin with. First off, the Mayans, Hopi's, I-Ching and others never stated that today would be a day of doom. They believed today starts a new cycle and not the end of the world. They NEVER said that the planetary alignment would bring devastation at a certain time but they did warn us that today is the start of something that will change the world etc...

Check spaceweather.com and look at the 6 solar flares that erupted on the backside of the sun. I would say they occurred right on schedule for anyone who believed the alignment would cause major solar activity. Guess where those sunspots will be facing within a few days? That's right, they will be facing the earth and we have no idea what they may have in store for us, if anything at all. However it IS a "start"! There's also nothing saying that other solar activity can pop up today that is facing earth now.

I personally take today as warning of things to come especially pertaining to asteroid "2012 DA14"! This puppy is twice the size of the one that caused the Tunguska Event and is listed to pass at a distance of .09LD!!! Check out the orbit diagram on JPL - [link to ssd.jpl.nasa.gov]

Looks to me that we have a VERY good chance of an impact. I also have personal knowledge from a reliable military source that the government believes this will impact earth as well. I won't say any more about that since I have no way to prove that nor do I expect anyone to believe me on that, which is understandable on here. It's not a global killer or anything but it is enough to destroy an entire city and then some.

Seems this too is just the "start" of things to come. Conflicts are heating up around the world and now China and Japan have issues that are starting to reach dangerous levels. North Korea had their successful launch which we thought would be impossible considering their last test failed such a short time ago. You think Iran helped them fix the problem? I find that hard to believe considering Iran doesn't even have an ICBM of their own so Russia seems to be the likely candidate. If that is confirmed then I believe it will heat up tensions between the US and Russia, more than most people think. We all know about the issues heating up with Israel, Iran, Syria, Turkey etc... The threat of chemical and possible nuclear conflicts are rapidly increasing.

EVERYTHING that has been predicted or mentioned by these ancient prophecies seem to ALL be starting right on time. I would also pay VERY close attention to seismic and volcanic activity for a period of 72 hours from today! I would also watch out for crazy people trying to cause chaos today and tomorrow.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP