Users Online Now: 2,682 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,183,365
Pageviews Today: 2,279,072Threads Today: 1,065Posts Today: 19,977
11:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UPDATE: Sandy Hook Inconsistencies Abound - Survivors from Ms. Soto's class - Censored by WTIC radio
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yesterday I posted the following thread on glp:

Thread: Another Sandy Hook Inconsistency - Caught on local talk radio

The thread deals with a person who called in to WTIC's Jim Vicevich show regarding his granddaughter, one of the surviving students from Ms. Soto's class. He said she escaped by running out of the room with other children. He sounded genuine, though we have no way of knowing at this point if he was.

What he said was problematic, because the media reported that the survivors from Ms. Soto's class were found by police still hiding in the closet after the shooting. [link to www.courant.com] Thus the two accounts are in conflict. Then there's the interview with the local man from Newtown who said the survivors from Ms. Soto's class fled to his house.

I called the show today to address this on air with fill in host (Vicevich was off today). The screener asked my name and what I wanted to talk about. I told him the above. I was thoroughly polite and respectful. He put me on hold for about 5 minutes. He came back and told me that the host, Pastor Will Marotti, would not take my call "because he didn't want to talk about that subject on the air." This show has a conservative slant, and they take calls from all kinds of people with all kinds of points of view. Yet they refused to take my call that pertained to a legitimate question about what happened in probably the most infamous crime in our state's history.

*********UPDATE: 12/22/12

Here's the link to the archived shows. Note, however, that Thursday 12/20's show, the show that includes the call referenced above, is not included. Perhaps they haven't put it on there yet???
[link to connecticut.cbslocal.com]

This particular issue, namely the fate of the SEVEN SURVIVORS from Ms. Soto's class is, if I may say, the smoking gun.

The other component to this is the Gene Rosen situation. Remember, he was the one who came out and found the survivors from Soto's class in his driveway. Here's the interview with Fox:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Note how at 1:04 he refers to a man "talking to the childern harshly" as the children sat in an orderly fashion. At 5:57 he mentions a FEMALE bus driver "had the presence of mind to call her superior.

I have some questions. First, the overriding one: did the seven survivors from Soto's class escape the massacre and end up at Gene Rosens as he claims, and as the caller to the Vicevich show claims; or were they found in the closet by the police officer after the shooting, as the Courant claims?

Second, if they did escape, how did they end up at Rosen's? Where is his house in relation to the school? Who was the man "talking harshly" when Rosen supposedly came upon them? Who was the bus driver?

Finally, if these children did escape, why has it been reported, with no retraction, that they were found in the closet? Those two possibilities are mutually exclusive.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP