Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Cats are freakin out, arcs everytime I try to pet and calm them
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Seriously, they are usually pretty laid back, around 7 years old. They are very 'clingy', they are not usually.

They will chill out next to me when im on the computer and then suddenly jump up and bolt under my bed, or into the bathroom, or downstairs. Then, after 5-10 minutes they come wandering back in and chill out again.

Still clingy though. They usually pick out their own spot somewhere in the house, but they are staying close to me for some reason. Except when they freak out.

Before pet people ask, yes they have been fed and the cat box is clean. ;)

When I pet them anywhere other than the head it arcs and gives a nice snap shock. And no, I'm not running around the house rubbing my socks on the carpet.

Weird huh?

damned
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP