Users Online Now: 1,543 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 250,792
Pageviews Today: 402,350Threads Today: 130Posts Today: 2,083
05:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WHY IS EVERYONE AVOIDING THE FACT NOTHING HAPPENED YESTERDAY?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Myself, I feel absolutely humiliated. Years of research. Trying to explain why the date was important. The change in my beliefs and moral. Everything because I honestly thought something would happen. And nothing did. I'm embarrassed to be around family members and to look at myself in the mirror asking myself, why? Why would you believe something so stupid. I am here to concede my wrongful expectations and will no longer be swayed by any conspiracy theory or thought of anyone else. I've wasted a lot of time and effort and its time to get back what I lost. I looked forward to yesterday for years but I did get something positive out of all of this. I woke up this morning and felt a weight lifted off my shoulders. I let so many things go to sacrifice because I felt 12/21/2012 may be the end of what we know as life, and maybe I didn't believe the world would end, I did believe that something very significant would happen that would prohibit us to live the way we know how. I don't have the answers, nor did I think I did. But I do know one thing. I WAS WRONG. And this is my admittance note for all of you here on GLP.

Have a great day
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP