Users Online Now: 2,650 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,308,686
Pageviews Today: 1,868,578Threads Today: 516Posts Today: 9,886
03:11 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "JUDAH THE TRIBE" IS BY NO MEANS IN ISRAEL THE CITY WAS ALSO ABANDONED BY GOD THE FATHER
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The holy city is abandoned an given over to the gentiles as The Book of job chp 9:24 clearly states.The earth is given into the hands of the wicked.

Test everything I give from the word and the scriptures, there are diverters trying to tickle your ears with wrong doctrines which they gather from corrupt websites.Read the word and study it.

The dispersion of judah started in the time of jeremiah 485bc and continued through 70 AD.These men and women fled over the Atlas mountian passes into Morocco.Many went further into places byond the deserts and rivers, back then referred to as the wilderness.

asanti
MAP OF ISRAEL 1747 ALSO SHOWS THE "ASANS" [LEVITES]

Throughout the 13th 14th and 15th the heights of the global and unjust slave trade all the way to the 20th century they were sought after.The ships of tarshish owned by the Ismaelites and Spaniards mentioned in the bible took them away from the african nations to the americas as slaves

guinea
WEST AFRICA MAP 1747 NOTICE KINGDOM ^OF^ JUDA THE SLAVE COAST RIGHT ABOVE THE RED ARROWS AND THE "ASANTI" LEFT OF JUDA TO THE TOP

The Book of 2nd Kings chp 23

26 Notwithstanding the LORD turned not from the fierceness of his great wrath, wherewith his anger was kindled against Judah, because of all the provocations that Manasseh had provoked him withal.

27 And the LORD said, I will remove Judah also out of my sight, as I have removed Israel
, and will cast off this city Jerusalem which I have chosen, and the house of which I said, My name shall be there

**THE FATHER SAID IT HIMSELF HE WILL CAST OFF THE CITY JERUSALEM ALSO!**Do I lie to you to you?

Israel and Judah will be restored in the end time as the bible prophecies show THEY ARE SCATTERD TO THE 4 CORNERS OF THE EARTH

UHFGG

CONFIRMATION THAT HE DID SCATTER JUDAH OUT OF THE LAND

And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What [be] these? And he answered me, These [are] the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.

Zec 1:21 Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These [are] the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up [their] horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.

Zec 7:14 But I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations whom they knew not. Thus the land was desolate after them, that no man passed through nor returned: for they laid the pleasant land desolate.

UHFGG

HERE AGAIN PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT LINE ON LINE THE TRUTH

ZECHARIAH CHAPTER 2

And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:

5 For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

6 Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.

7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

9 For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.

10 Sing and rejoice,: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.

12 And the LORD shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, "and shall choose Jerusalem again".

"JUDAH IS NOT IN ISRAEL AS YOU SEE HERE AGAIN" ALSO THE FATHER SHOWS HE IS NOT IN JERUSALEM NO MORE BUT HE WILL CHOOSE IT AGAIN!.I DID PROVE IT IS NOW SATAN'S SEAT

NMNHN

Messiah prophesied this also in Luke chapter 24 also the in jeremaih's time when the wicked Greeks came in and took many of judah captive and mudered raped and enslaved

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled

DZDHHH

THIS HAPPENED IN 70AD WHEN ROME EDOMITES MOVED IN

The verse goes on to say then shall the end come.So the gentiles are still ruling in jerusalem disguised as the true people along with the palestinians and ishmaelites. The bible is true the word of God is true.

NOTES:
"Tarshish" was the name of at least two different places according to the context as explained from
a Brit-Am Biblical-Historical point of view:
Tarshish can refer to either Tarsis in Cilicia (Southeast Turkey) or to Tarshish (Tartessos to the Greeks) in Southwest Spain.
Other candidates for the name "Tarshish" in Biblical-Prophetic terms exist include America as discussed below.
In this feature, unless otherwise indicated, we use the term "Tarshish" as synonymous with Tartessos in Spain.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP