Users Online Now: 1,482 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 97,883
Pageviews Today: 195,671Threads Today: 113Posts Today: 1,561
02:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject schizophrenic voices can be reduced without medication using mental techniques
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have successfully accessed whatever is causing the voices and have taken away all there insult/fear inducing excersizes over time, by using my psychic connection/imagination techniques. They are biologicaly responsive but also mentally responsive. That means the door can be accessed in either direction. All it takes is a little human energy, and the AI system will begin to see it's not functioning properly by allowing an attack on your senses. Once your in so to speak everything you do does something to this, and the voices will respond with opposing phrases to you. But tonight/this mornng rather i figured out the secret phrase..."delete template". Instantly the voices got so quiet now all i have are random words, not in the hearing range but in my thoughts, which i don't hear but sense. This is a plea to other voice hearers, try my techniques, you may suffer for a time but they do work. If meds work for you that's good, im mainly reaching out to people who's meds don't work. This is not a mental illness and the voices are programmed to trick all of your senses, you must learn to protect yourself and push them out of your head and eventually out of the range of hearing. My belief is that there is a biogenic beam or field along with a beam or field that creates the hearing effect. You can use your mind and body to focus this away from you. Try different things and see if it works. You must be strong and believe the truth. Or pity yourself for the suffering only you allow yourself by not acting on this information. I know how it feels to suffer this evil thing.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP