Users Online Now: 2,101 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,011,571
Pageviews Today: 1,812,081Threads Today: 780Posts Today: 13,872
08:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sandy Hook: How does a 110 lbs kid (working alone)...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message How does a ~110 lbs kid (working alone)...

1. Shoot through a bulletproof glass door making a hole large enough to walk though using an just the AR (16 bullets) which is the official story as of now?

2. Have the schools power go out moments after the first shot is fired, killing all video surveillance, and electronically controlled door locks.

-Powerout
Fox News Interview of a Student (video)
"We were just in the middle of gym, when we heard gunshots, then the power (muffled) went out."
[link to www.yankeewaterfowler.net] (video)
(sorry for the crappy link... wish it was on YouTube... this is a VERY important video clip for multiple reasons so I do suggest you watch it... notice anything else weird that this girl says? Anyways I'll get to that at the end....).

-Doors Would Not Lock
"Once the shooting began, Mr Varga tried to lock the door to the conference room. When he found out the door would not lock, the teacher then ran down a smoke-filled hallway to safety but turned back to help his fellow staff escape." (also notice the mention of smoke-filled hallways... haven't heard that mentioned much before either)
[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

3. Carry so much stuff, yet have professional marksman aim!!!
(I find it funny it is taking them so long to announce OFFICIALLY the weapon count & type... they have to be very careful what weapons "they" announce here which is why they are taking so long).

-We know he had at least 1 pistol (at very least used to "kill himself"). It will most likely be officially announced as 2 (one used on the administrative staff at the front of the school, and a single bullet from the 2nd pistol to "kill himself"...) but lets just call it 1 pistol for now.

-We know he had at least 1 AR as officially it an AR was used for most the injuries/deaths (although MULTIPLE are mentioned by first responding at ~4:48 in the first link of this post "be advised we have multiple weapons, including long gun(S) & shotgun(S)". But again lets stick with just 1 since no one is being very transparent with us about wtf was found.

-We know he had at least 1 shotgun (again the quote above mentions multiple but lets stick with 1 for now). I believe officially they will only announce 1 shotgun total... meaning the one in the trunk and that there were none found inside the school.... let's call it a hunch... but hey lets go with their story for now that at least 1 shotgun is also found inside the school.

-Extra ammo for the guns. From what I recall hearing officially there was at least 3 clips of ammo used for the AR (16 bullets into the front door, and the rest used later in the classroom(s)). I have heard no mention about other extra clips that may of been on scene, so we will just stick with 3 extra clips for an AR (even though there was likely other extra ammo on scene as well).

-We have accounts of the hallways being filled with smoke. Since there was no account of a fire magically starting we can only assume it was smoke grenades (similar to the Aurora shootings... how interesting). So lets say 1 smoke grenade, even though it was most likely multiple.

-He was apparently wearing body armor (I assume has to weigh 10 or more lbs at least...).

-At least 1 smoke grenade (most likely multiple)

-He was apparently also wearing a mask (which would restrict breathing and be especially exhausting if doing something as active as running around shooting people (I can't think of any situation which could possibly raise your heart rate higher/faster) all the while carrying all that extra weight. A mask would also somewhat restrict vision, yet "Adam" from the official version sounds like he had a well above expected hit/miss ratio considering the person/situation.

Ok so here we have it...
-1 pistol (most likely 2 pistols)
-1 AR (even though multiple are mentioned, in the end it will likely be reported 1 AR total... again a hunch.)
-1 Shotgun (again even though multiple are mentioned. I think in the final story it will be 1 total (the one in the trunk... but how did it get there if it was at one point inside the school to be seen? I won't get into that now)
-Full ammo for all 3+ weapons + at least 3 clips of extra ammo for the AR (most likely more ammo for all the weapons).
-a ~10 lbs bulletproof vest.
-1 Smoke Grenade (most likely more)
-A mask which would restrict vision/breathing (and having in the first place makes no sense if you plan on killing yourself).

Doesn't that seem like a lot of weight for a ~110 kid to be carrying around without issue while having professional accuracy none the less?

Anyways just curious about peoples thoughts on the 3 points I mentioned above.

...Oh and on a side note I am also kind of curious why no one seems to be mentioning the 3 people should of been taken into custody based on radio/video evidence but only 1 ended up being taken in... and that 1 man was later let go. How does 2 become 1 become 0 (~15 min delay) become 1 in custody?

Lastly and BY FAR most important, why is it that no one seems to be questions how 2 police were inside the school DURING the shooting... yes you heard that right.

"then police men came in, and they um just like asked if um he was in here. But then we had climbed to the closets and um we heard more gunshots..."
[link to www.yankeewaterfowler.net]
(again sorry for the crappy link... really which is IMPORTANT video was on youtube)

Really? (2) Police ask you if you have seen him and then shortly after that there was more gunshots? Why did no one on the police scanner report first hand shots fired at any point? Why is it commonly believed that the first police didn't show up 10-20 mins after shooting stopped when in fact based on this little girl they were inside when the shooting was happening (and even based on police scanner recording shows 2 police inside the school in less then ~2 after shooting stopped...) and how the hell were 2 police officers already inside the school DURING the shooting to begin with? (and coincidentally both don't use their police radio's until after the shooting stops and play the most important police roll of the day, chasing 2 people/suspects, announcing the wrong weapons on scene, finding Adam's body... as heard in the first link of this post...)?

I won't push my theory to hard on people... but I think you get the jist of where you should start putting some of your research/focus. Timeline the events/police activity using any "official" audio/video you can about the event and see if you come up with a similar "discrepancy" that doesn't seem to at all be mentioned... who were the 2 police INSIDE the school magically DURING the shooting (police presence during the actual shooting goes directly against the official story by the way... yet can be proven) and why didn't they use their police radio's until after more police arrived on scene ~2-3 minutes later (and why were both these men so interested in drawing attention away from the schools back door, and constantly reinforcing the idea for the other early responding police to watch the front entrance on the police scanners?).

Makes ya think...

I guess now I just wait for the shill attacks to come huh? 1dunno1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP