Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject All cut from the same cloth
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I thought this needed it's own thread.

A father has children, all cut from the same cloth, he scatters his children, to different regions, hoping they will unite, but instead they fight with each other, on where they came from. They fight with each other to near death, believing ones belief is right over the other. The Father looks down on them, and says, "this is not what I taught you, you are not listening, you are my children, I am your Father, I am in your Heart, so listen to it, and love another, before the test I have given you fails."

This egotistic beliefs one has, is just a big ploy. The cloth of many patterns, colors are meant to unite as one, as a whole. Who friggen cares of which part of the cloth is better, its still cut from the same cloth, so wake up and smell the truth in the heart, and not some paper.

The Father loves all equally, and the 10 lost tribes is part of everyone one this planet, and not just one race, religion. that's just the egotistic believing, that ones better than the other.

You will soon find the truth, as soon as you find your heart.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP