Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 2013 Action Plan
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am just an average guy but I am concerned about the direction the banks, corporations and our government is taking the United States.

The economy is close to tanking, the U.S. Dollar is on the verge of collapse, all the big corporations are still shipping jobs to cheap labor countries overseas, the banks aren't investing, in fact, they are divesting and the major players in Washington are doing nothing to make the U.S. a better place to start a business or create new jobs for an ever growing population.

The republicans and democrats play cat and mouse when they are obviously on the same team to bring down our country and it's people. Yes, I said it. Our politicians are bribed and given special treatment by the banks and corporations through millions of dollars in campaign contributions and special support by foundations. Our leaders looked the other way when the banks, Fortune 100 companies and Wall St. sent trillions of dollars to off shore accounts in 2008. And we said nothing when it happened.

The banks and corporations have corrupted our government, financial system, the news media, the health system, even food and water. They are planting violent events to justify gun control and a eventual grab for all weapons. I envision TSA stations and checkpoints at schools, supermarkets, malls, sporting events every where coast to coast where searches will be common for no reason at all.

How much more are we going to take? When will we agree that we cannot believe the lies and manipulation being preached to us every day on television?

It is obvious to me that the American people need an action plan for 2013. We must agree to do something. Are we going to continue to do nothing while THEY destroy us?

As a people, when our government does nothing to solve serious problems that effect our lives, shouldn't we do something?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP