Users Online Now: 2,276 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,236,379
Pageviews Today: 2,064,258Threads Today: 846Posts Today: 14,734
07:45 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Think This Is Over. Better Start Watching Brad Metslers Show. Galactic SuperWave is Coming For Us.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been watching all his shows for a while. They are credible and backed by Science. Time to wake up to the fact my fellow GLPers. The 21st date was just a signal. Was just the start of things to come from the Sun. The Suns getting charged up and is now starting to charge the Earth up.

Have you been watching the Earthquake boards the last few days. They are intense.

I suggest everybody put RSOE EDIS in their favorites bar and check it morning and evening as it is our Earths weather report and danger report.

The Weather. The High Water. The Earthquakes and Volcano's and the Suns activity are all growing more intense.

Stay alart and stay ready for anything.

My money is on the grid going down.

They just moved two sterio satelites in the last few days also to observe the sun at a different angle. Put Emmus up and moved the Space Station. They know whats about to happen.

God Bless and stay prepared and safe. Pay Attention now more than ever.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP