Users Online Now: 2,416 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,063,417
Pageviews Today: 1,979,063Threads Today: 953Posts Today: 17,353
09:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject New Phenomenon has got me freaking out, anyone else?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok so I have been noticing this more and more often...I live alone in a nice apartment, most of my time when im not working is spent 3d gaming or watching tv or surfing the web. What that means is im usually sitting in one position looking straight ahead at the tv or straight down at my laptop.

So heres whats been happening...starting about a few months ago I started noticing movement in my peripheral vision, to my right. It looks like someone waving an arm or walking past quickly, and of course when i turn to look at the movement theres never anything there...

Now the 21st and 23rd dates have come and gone, and today this movement activity has been crazy, its always in my peripheral and I can never catch it quick enough when i turn to look at it directly. DEFINETLY more frequent than before.

here is my theory: The veil between this dimension/reality and others has been getting thinner and thinner to the point where we are starting to see movement in fleeting short moments, usually in our peripheral vision, and ESPECIALLY during the late hours of the night.

I am reaching out here to others, has anyone started to experience this? Ghosts, Spirits, ets? other realities bleeding thru?

Any comment would be appreciated, Thanks!

GS
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP