Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Adam Lanza was innocent
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have to tell it to someone. I found this forum where I hope to find like-minded people.

It's very strange to me, but since the beginning I had a gut feeling that he didn't do it. It simply didn't make sense to me that shy, withdrawn kid with Asperger Syndrome will wake up one day and kill his mother with cold blood.

The more I've learned about the story, the more I am convinced that he is a victim.

I didn't have this feeling when I've read about some other atrocious crimes. I understand that people go mad and kill other people, but...

Many people ask why. I ask myself WHAT FOR. Everybody stresses that he supposedly had a plan, he didn't act on impulse, like I have enough of my oppressive mother so I will shut her in her face. He had to get up relatively early and prepare himself.

Now no matter how deranged was his mind, I have to ask this question: WHAT FOR. What goal he was realizing? What he allegedly did was a basically terrorist attack on elementary school. The answer that he did it without any goal in mind doesn't satisfy me, because it's not like the human mind works. Nobody is making plans to achieve nothing. To kill yourself you don't have to drive to school and kill little children. You can do it in the comfort of your home after you killed your mother.

So again: WHAT FOR?

Columbine massacre is self-understood, they did it for revenge.

There can't be any plausible explanation of revenge in this case. The mother connection to the school is doubtful. The most ludicrous ideas are that guy from autistic spectrum would be upset that his mother was busy with something or someone else. 20 year old guy, definitely not disturbed enough to not be able at least for some time to attend regular high school, with Asperger Syndrome, would love to just play computer games while his mother was out. I can imagine the kind of conflict they had: she wanted him to be more social, make friends, and he just wanted to be alone.

Is it a reason to kill your mother? Nope.
It can be a reason to occasional outbursts of frustration but not scary enough that she will be afraid that he will take the gun one day.

I'm looking at his face. He was killed, I know it, he didn't kill himself nor his mother. Any thoughts?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP