Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject FIRED FOR BEING TOO ATTRACTIVE?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is really awful. I am so tired of hearing of this particular thing where a woman gets fired for being attractive because the boss' wife is worried about her husband and his employee. I have NEVER had a relationship beyond friendship with ANY of my employers and yet I know for a fact this has happened to me too. As a matter of fact, its ruined my employment history. I'm not beautiful or anything but for some reason I get treated horribly once the boss' wife sees me after I've been hired places. This is so unfair and totally sucks because I need a job and I am so not about looks. I've also been chased away from jobs by the women in places I've worked because it was obvious to me they felt threatened by the fact I did a really good job and was a great employee, was smart, and looked better than they did. What is wrong with people? This drives me absolutely nuts. What are attractive women supposed to do? Walk around with a bag over their heads? Ever noticed how all the women in the past 10 years who have risen high looked like lesbians, wore butch hair cuts and were pretty unpleasant looking? Its like the World has gone crazy and they are definitely rewarding those who don't succeed, who don't work hard, who aren't good looking, and all in the name of making us equal? Where's the equality in disadvantaging people because of the quirks of genetics? This lefty happy horseshit has to stop.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP